Sunday, August 8, 2010

Action plan to succed

I need to succeed this time around in my next assignment. Let me follow this regiment strictly. God please help me succeed. I know i am relying on man's approval, I should be relying on your approval. I will do what is the right thing to do at the particular moment in time. Let me not bring in my past or future or other frustrations.

1. Join the team and introduce yourself pleasantly.
2. PLAY Defence very well. Hold onto your fort. Learn from Boston Celtics.
3. Dont shoot your mouth
4. People like to listen and they prod you with questions. When prodded back they wont answer anything back.
5. Even if abused withstand it.
6. Have good relations with Boss. If Boss is unreasonable, its okay.
7. Dont shout at the team members. Even if you fail its okay. please dont shout at any body. Just state the position and leave
8. Dont take revenge. Please dont fight it out with anyone.
9.Mind your tongue always !

No comments: